Also offered FOR LEASE at $13,200/mo NNN for the entire building . Partitionable for multi-tenant use. Originally built in 1940 as a fire station, this landmark structure was renovated for retail and office use in 1998-99. The original structure was the 2-story section, of wood frame construction. The single story portion of the building was added subsequently and is of cinder block construction. The total consists of approximately 6,860 Rentable Square Feet (RSF) and approximately 5,052 Usable Square Feet (USF), with 3,119 +/- USF on the ground floor and 1,933 USF on the second floor. Additional indoor storage is provided in the rear parking lot, which also supports six off-street parking spaces. All is set on a 9,000 square foot level lot. The ground floor can be easily partitioned into one, two or three separate retail spaces. The upper level is currently configured for office use, but it has potential for residential use as well. The 1998-99 renovation building plans are available for review. The property is zoned Commercial-Downtown-Heritage District (C-D-Heritage), which allows for ground floor retail use and upper-level office or residential use. Other uses are possible with an appropriate Use Permit.